Starting from a young age Scott has been sailing for 20 years. He has competed in numerous World, National and State Championships recording places such as:
- 1st Place B14 Vic, NSW & Tasmanian State Championships 2009 and 2010
- 1st Place B14 Youth World championships (France) 2010
- 2nd Place B14 Open World Championships (France) 2010
- 2nd Place B14 Open European Championships (France) 2010
- 2nd Place B14 Open National Championships 2010-2011
- 1st Place International 14 Vic State Championships 2011
- 4th Place International 14 World Championships (England) 2011
Scott has been fortunate to have been a member of Youth High Performance Sailing teams growing up, whilst recently sailing with the development squad for the Australian High Performance Sailing Team.
Scott sailing is moving forward and focused on International events for both A Class Catamaran and the International 14ft Skiff classes.